Thursday, August 6, 2009

my surprise!

Today is a day full of surprises! Haha
Good and bad ones! Hahaha..
Talk about the bad one first.. I suppose a bad surprise would be a shock!
Yup.. A shock. I was bidding for this module IT1001.. happily assuming that i would be able to get it with around 600 pts which was already considered alot.. So i put down 600 points and went to the toilet. When i came back and refresh the page after like 5mins? The next min bid point became 950 -_- Needless to say, i dropped that module..
Next, I was packing my room today as school term is beginning! Haha.. I saw some old music scores.. While i was flipping through them.. i found my sec 2 english compo! Haha.. I thought i've long thrown away my sec stuff! Haha.. Surprisingly. i was quite creative at that time!lol.. Where did all my creative juice go..
And my final and biggest surprise! I received smth from GJL! Hahaha! A handmade brithday card! So touched! And the theme is exactly the one i thought of having for my birthday party! Lol.. (You must have spent a lot of effort!! Thanks!!) But i have a question.. Why isn't that guy Ben but Jim Carey?! LOl..


And i'll help you promote ur masterpiece a little! HAPPY BIRTHDAY slogan handmade by jinling(and i help too, okay!) Hahaha... See.. i give u credit!



And last but not least.. 爱你啦!



No comments: