Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Teachers' Day Gift

I received my first ever gift from a student today! Haha!
Seriously, i was quite surprised when my student said,
"Teacher, this is a gift for you! Wish u Happy Teachers' Day in advance!"
Lol. Yeah.. I know that might sound "song", but i was so touched!
That really made my day! Especially so when it was pouring just now...
Hm.. I shall start to think about teaching as a profession seriously. (:


Come to think of it, I don't remember being so sweet and nice to buy gifts for my teachers when i was back in sec 3. And i thought that buying gifts was a primary school thingy.. Haha. So apparently I'm quite mistaken! lol..
Yep, so much said.. I'm glad i've been catching up with my readings. Although i am still a little behind my readings for EC2101, I'm not feeling as stressed! That's something good i suppose(:
Alrite! Time to sleep!
Goodnite!
(Get well soon, dear!)

No comments: