Friday, August 28, 2009

The Belated Birthday

It's only been the third week of school and my dear friend is sick!
But I believe he is feeling very much better after seeing us! Hahaha!
Yup.. We've been out celebrating Albert's birthday.. Belated one actually.
And we bought him a adidas jacket(:


See.. He is grinning away!
Guess who? The one hiding behind the pillar is another sick cat.

Yup! Three people... Cause one simply refuses to take!

One of our rare pictures!

Here's another one!
We had dinner at Fish & Co and proceeded to Bakerinz for dessert!

Guess what's this? It's called Coupe Cheesecake! Haha! Pls lo.. I was shocked when this was being served to me! This is ice cream what!? Yeah.. Cheese-flavoured ice-cream! I felt so cheated! LOL.

I'm so tired! Next coming up would be Dragon's dinner.. Haha..
Stay tuned!



No comments: