Friday, August 7, 2009

my bdae!!

WOO! A tired yet blissful day! I received a "surprise" from ben! Haha.. He came looking for me with a "cake" and red wine at 12am! Lol.. Just in time as my stomach was growling.. Oops!

My so called "cake"...
Ben lighting the candles (:

Wah... So nice!

Lunch at Kuishin bo was fufiling.. but i must bring ben to brizo some time soon!

While waiting for bus.. we entertained ourselves by taking pictures at the same spot but different angles!


These are the prezzies i received from Ben.. They didn't come easy ok...

See those purple envelopes.. exactly 21 of them! Meaning i have 21 presents.. But i can only open them when i guess the present correctly.. Hints written on the envelope.. Lol..
And.. A handmade card full of blessing from Ben!







Hahaha.. Thank you dear! I really enjoyed myself today (:
This is a list of things that I'm eligible to redeem from Ben.. Woohoo..
1.Chicky porridge @KFC
2.A free dinner, venue and date to be confirmed
3.Roller blading @ East Coast
4.Jigsaw Puzzle, design choosen by me and completed by us
5.3D2N Trip,venue and date to be confirmed

Hahaha.. I'm so tired... I shall update soon again(:
Lastly.. Happy 21st Bdae to myself (:
Nitez..

No comments: