Friday, July 31, 2009

The climb!


Today was a productive day! Abu and I went to climb Bukit Timah Hill!
But i started my climb way before we reach the foot of the hill.. Hahaha.. And abu will noe why!
Blur sotong alighted at the wrong bus stop! zZZ.. Haha.. And she got niamed by me! Wahaha..
Initially we thought we may not be able to make it to the summit.. so we actually set a timing and will head back when time's up! But.. who noes.. the two lazybones actually made it to the top before we knew it. Haha.. Maybe cause we were busy taking pictures! We saw a few animals on the way.. But i was so freaked out that i forgot to take pictures of it! Lol! After conquering Bukit Timah hill , we will look for new places to go to..Haha.. We had lunch at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre and headed back to my hse to make preparations for my party! Yep.. that's about it!


Next update would be coming up soon!

No comments: