Thursday, August 13, 2009

1st week of school

This is only the first week of school but i feel exhausted.. Oh no..
I know that's really bad. However, I really feel that after the first lecture i already have lots of readings to do and the lecturers are already briefing about term papers and projects. They are sort of hinting that we should get started on the research part. This is so unlike me. Barely passed the first week of school and I'm already so worried about those already piled up work.

EC2303 Foundations for Econometrics and EC2101 Microeconomics I are fine so far.. But the reading kills. Three chapters each for the first lecture..

CL2121 which is the history of chinese literature is a killer! I can sense those literature works coming, on the way to bombard me. I'm really afraid of literature now.. But this is a core module. SOb.

CL3203 (Pragmatics and Discourse Analysis) and CL3207( Sociolinguistics) are quite interesting. A big part goes to the lecturers i guess (: But the thing that is worrying me is that the size of the class is sooo small (one 10 , e other one 19). Can you imagine how sharp is the bell curve!? And I'm one out of three of the year 2 amongst the year 3 and 4.

All right... see i've been complaining.. I guess i feel better now.. after some blabbering! I can't complain to Ben as he will say i am always complaining.. lol. so i guess this i s my only source.. sorry ppl!

Time to start my first set of readings..

Goodnite.

No comments: