Friday, September 4, 2009

煮炒晚餐

This is an overdue post. I'm so sorry that I only managed to blog now!
Dragons had dinner behind Sunshine Place market. We ate "zi cha". Yummy!
Once again, I missed taking photos of our food. Argh. I guess i was too hungry.. Either or, the food was too tempting that I couldn't wait.
I realised our photos are very blur! That's for not using the flash..zZ






Back to school stuff..
I think I need 48 hours a day in order to finish my readings in time before a whole new pile comes crashing in. -_-
But the problem is, I'll never get 48 hours a day, unless like Hermonie, I have a time machine enabling me to revisit passed time whenever i need to. If anyone were to invent that, I would buy it at all cost!! Haha..
Okay.. i guess by now you guys would be thinking that I'm crapping. BUT BUT BUT, I"M NOT! I really mean it!! I would be happy if time can be borrowed or transferred or bought! Haha.. Being unable to finish my stuff on time gives me a better understanding of the chinese saying "一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴”。
大家加油吧!!





No comments: