Wednesday, October 29, 2008

yippee!

Today is really a better day!
I met ben in e morning!
Haven't seen him since last week...
he sent me to school and we had lunch together!
aha
and he crashed my lecture..

after my lessons, we went to walk walk at clementi central.
we finally got our photo album!
yeah..FINALLY!
it was overdue for one year!
aha..

We had some snacks after that..
what i can say is..I'm totally in love with the "zhui kueh" at the clementi wet market!
I hope that craving goes away soon
as it's quite unhealthy with e amount of oil that comes with it.

Tomorrow is my OFF DAY!
but i'll have to visit the dentist tmr morning..
)=

yucksyucks.
but i'm happy i'll be able to play badminton tomorrow!
it's been a long long time since i excercised! lol
this should be a good time to get started!

i'll come back wtih more updates soon!
getting back to my work!

quite amazed that i get so happy over such simple things! (=
cheerios!

No comments: