Saturday, October 4, 2008

great day!

congratulations to myself on passing my driving practical!!
wEEEE!!
that practically made my day!
but i was extremely nervous before, during and even after the test..
haha..
had to apply for a license which cost me 50 bucks and photo-taking for driving license which adds another 6 bucks!
....
pay so much..
nonetheless... i didn't complain becoz i was still "hyped-up" over my result.
ben was nice to meet me at bbdc.. haha..
although he turned up after my test..
i can't stop grinning at him..
so he keeps complaining tat i'm yaya!
but anw..thanks for ur treat!

my project mates and i went to far east in the afternoon..
we had do an interview with a tattoo master.
haha..cause our project is on tattoo..linking it to globalisation
there were a couple of tattoo shops there..
as we were all girls.. it took us quite long before deciding which shop owner looks the most friendly!
haha..
we were very lucky to interview the grand daughter of "Johnny Two Thumb"..
apparently he was a very famous tattoo master.
had a great lesson and learnt lots more on tattoo today..
now..i believe my idea of tattooing isn't that superficial as i learnt that people actually tattoo for different reasons! (=

shall update more soon!

love,
pei gee

No comments: