Saturday, October 18, 2008

happy happy!

the clothes that i've bought online have finally arrived!aha
i was so excited..
but abit disappointed when i see them!
cause the material didn't turn out that well..
well.. especially so for a flowery piece.
it sort of look old!
anyway..
it's time i control my spendings..
have been spending too much on retail therapy..
just so as mid-terms are over..
so i happily spent to make myself happier
tsktsk..



i'll take a pic of the things i bought recently when i have the time!



visited k box with benjamin yesterday..
he only reached at around 3pm becoz he booked out late..
even so.. by 7pm we ran out of songs to sing..

oh no!
smth i wrong with me.

ahaha..
i guess my passion for singing is dying out..
in the past, i used to find the 2-7pm slot just nice or somtimes too short for me!!
yea..i noe it's very exaggerating..
but..yes..that's e truth!



the next thing that i wanna do is..
to MAHJONG!
it's been ages since i touched those tiles!!!
so...
i MUST mj at least once before my year end exams!



today was a fufilling day for me..
i went to vivo city with benjamin!
we had lunch and did some shopping..
as usual it was crowded..
we tried to take some pictures..but realise that the scenery there isn't that good..
but nonetheless!
i forced him to take!
haha



i thought this was interesting.

forced him to take under the hot sun! haha! can't even open his eyes!



the wind was too strong! see.. two strands of my hair are flying!

had dinner with my family in the evening as it was my dad's birthday!went to eat crabs! too delicious that i forgot to take any photos! lol

kk..that's all for today!

cheers!

No comments: