Monday, September 21, 2009

Party World (:

Recently, I had a singing session with S12 friends at party world clementi! That was last last friday.. Haha.. So perhaps it isn't that "recent" afterall. Lol. But i finally found time to blog as I just came back from Genting. Yep! Anyway, back to what i wanted to say.. The last time i sang with them was at Chevrons. I guess that was a year ago! It is always fun singing with them as they are very entertaining! And i realised that four hours simply isn't enough for the 5 of us. Too bad karaoke systems are no longer that popular at homes. Otherwise it would be nice if anyone has one at home. One with individual playlist etc. Woohoo! Am i thinking too much again?? I sure think so. Kk.. I shan't say any further. Time to unpack my stuff and wash my clothes! Let the pictures do the saying..


No comments: