Saturday, July 18, 2009

when i fell sick..

The feeling of being sick simply sux!
I'm so glad that i've recovered... Hee..
Frankly speaking i was quite anxious esp when i had fever..
Thought i contacted H1N1 from some passerby! Haha.
Anw.. I did quite a lot of things for the past week..
So it sort of make up for me for feeling miserable..
I played mj with shirley, sherline and ben! Haha..
And yeah! I won.. Haha... Happy because i could touch the tiles!
Yep.. and i rebonded my hair again! Happy because i thought i got a cheap deal..
99 bucks for shisheido rebonding with treatment and free shampoo and free conditioner!
Hahaha! So excited about it that i kept asking jinling and her sis to go do it too!
I met up with shirley, felicia, zhanyue and ben for dinner.. We were supposed to play squash..But it was cancelled last min.. Wanted to go singing at jurong safra but we ended up playing pool and left 4 dead as there weren't any rooms left at kbox.. Hahaha.. And poor thing felicia actually vomitted after that! Maybe the game too violent for her? Or maybe we too old for it?LOL.
I haven't watch harry potter!! Must must watch it next week althought i heard that it isn't very nice.. But i can't help it as a royal supporter of Harry Potter! Nice or not, so be it! Aha..
Next week will be a busy week again! Cause i'm going for chalet with 06S17! I shall update when i'm back!!
wooo.. so wordy..haha..

No comments: