Friday, July 3, 2009

Prezzie from Jinling!

This week simply whoozed past!
And i dunno why but i can only remembered what i did from wednesday onwards!
Weird me.. really short term memory.

Yup.. Wednesday! It was our 42 monthaversary! Ben and I went to Jurong Safra for our K-ing session! It was $10 nett! Very worth it. And one of the waiter came in and ask if we wanna play a game with them. If we win, we can have one drink free. If they win, they would take a photo for us and we will have to pay $2 for the photo! Hm.. so we played and we won! But Ben say nvm.. we still took the photo and paid the $2, forgoing the drink.. Lol.. And of course! He gave me that photo..lol

On thursday, I had lunch with Connie at Seoul Garden before making my way to tuitons. Wah.. it was very fulliling.. and sinful!

I met Jinling today.. She came to my house to slack slack and delivered my gift from taiwan! Haha.. We had lunch at Delifrance and continued to slack slack before she went home at around 5pm!

Chip and Dale Shirt from Disney!

No comments: