Friday, December 26, 2008

dragons gathering

I finally met up with the dragons today.
We have decided the last time to meet on the 27th of every month or once a month.
Our initial plan was to meet at 1100 and catch a movie at 1115, lot one.
TinFong msged to say that she was going to be late as she just woke up and will not be joining us for movie. The rest of us met at 1100 and decided that we wouln't catch any movie! Shumin already watched IP man, the movie which the rest of us wanted to watch. Therefore, we decided to walked around instead. We had pizza hut for lunch and Tinfong joined us as soon as she could.
We stayed on in pizza hut to gossip after lunch.. Haha. I guess there was too much to catch up with over a period of 2 months. (= We went to Shihui's house for our christmas exchange gifts and passing of souvenirs for those who went abroad. I got Shihui's present! Haha.. Thanks a lot daohui.. I love your handmade gifts.. I love your piggy earrings and necklace most! Thanks thanks! TinFong got the diary that i bought. I hope she likes it! I wanted so badly for myself. =P
We tried Weeling's pineapple tarts! It was awesome!! Haha! Especially for a pineapple tart lover like me. (= Thanks darling! Tinfong made some cookies too! To be honest, I thought they were fine! Shihui is too mean la!! Haha.. It was fun catching up with you girls! Thanks for the joy and laughters that you all have brought! See you all soon, on the 7th Jan 09!
These are pictures of the gifts I've received today!


A bracelet made by ShiHui.


Earring given by ShiHui! I love this! It's the earring which Rainie wore in Devil Beside Me!

Handphone Accessory made by ShiHui

My Souvenir from Taiwan! Love it! So Cute!

Smile 1!

Smile 2 !

No comments: