Friday, December 5, 2008

exams are FINALLY over!

yeahness!
4 dec marked the end of my examination and the last day of Sem 1 too..
time has really passed so quickly that i just came to realise that i've spent a semester in uni.
i'm glad that the exams are over and what's left for the rest of this year is "time for fun".hee!
i think i need a good break!
so people, if you wanna go kbox, movie, shopping ,mj or anything, give me a ring! (=

some recent updates on myself..
my maid has gone back to indonesia and my mum has decided not to employ a new one..
reason being my youngest brother is old enough to be independent and of course.. she wants us to start doing some housework too! aha..
hmm..i thought doing housework has been fine so far..
but i realised there's something that i really dread doing!
cleaning up after cooking! aeww!

to connie: i need to thank you for all the reasons that you've thanked me for too! it's a vice versa thingy! (=

i'll be leaving for china tomorrow!
i shall update when i'm back!
both excited and worried about the trip..
the temperature is simply *shivershiver*

love,
pei gee

No comments: