Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I'm here to fill in my recent updates of what I've done since I was back!
I caught the movie Cape No.7 with Ben Teo..
It's a nice movie.. haha.. Ben simply loves it!
I didn't quite understand the movie at the start..
Luckily Ben was there to explain to me!

It's the Christmas season!
I managed to do some shopping today. (=
We had lunch and went to Bugis.
It was crowded as usual..
But surprisingly, I was more bearable with the crowd today!
Maybe because of the current season of love. Haha.
A few pairs of earrings and a belt are all that I got for myself.
It was so crowded that I gave up the thought of even trying out the clothes. (=
It came as a surprise for me to see a GUESS shop in Bugis Junction, given that I haven't been there for a long time!
I was complaining to Connie about the GUESS sales at Taka..
There wasn't any nice stuff remaining by the time i visited.
The branch at Bugis Junction had many nice wallets and bags on sale!
I bought myself another wallet! (=
That's the reward for myself this Christmas for doing housework chores and cooking.. (=

Yeap! That's all for now!
Merry Christmas!!

Love,
Pei Gee

No comments: