Thursday, January 8, 2009

Some updates..

I recently met up with connie.
We went to Chinatown to do some shopping!
She introduced me to hokkien prawn mee at a hawker centre there. I love it!
It tastes delicious! Our shopping trip was quite fruitful as we both bought some clothes.
I bought a brown shorts! I was quite relieved that my heels didn't cause me any problem! (=
Our last stop was a dessert shop. We had carrot cake and some mango pomelo thingy. Haha..
I thought it tasted quite good. I shall go back there when I have the chance.

Next..
I have been staying at home. Looking after my brother and doing some housework.
I only came to realise that I've been pretty down for the past few weeks. I'm starting to feel suffocated whenever she is at home. I hope this feeling goes away soon. I don't wish to talk about things that have happened. How would i describe it? 有口难言?I don't know.. Maybe rather I'm starting to get used to it such that it is pointless to talk about it? My only wish is to start school soon so that i can meet all my friends again. I can't wait to see them and i really miss them all!

No comments: