Friday, January 15, 2010

A whole new term

A brand new term has started and this is actually the end of the 1st week already!
Alright, I've thought through for a while and came up with some dos and don'ts for this sem.
I hope they can guide me to get better grades this sem.

DOs
1. Attend every lecture
2. Revise each lecture on the day itself
3. I should get down to work on my term paper as soon as i get the questions
4. Readings that are printed should be read through and annotated, otherwise don't print.
5. I should complete each and every tutorial before going for tutorial classes.

DON'Ts
1. Procrastinate and leave my work for tmr, thinking that i have ample time.
2. I shouldn't start watching new drama serials during term.
3. Mahjong is a NO NO! So friends, STOP tempting me!
4. Visit my farm more than twice a day.
5. Sleep before 12am.

Modules that I'm taking this semester includes:

1. CL2101 The Chinese Script: History and Issues
2. CL2103 Chinese Grammar
3. CL2204 Chinese Semantics
4. SSA1201 Singapore Society
5. GEK1539 A Brief History of Science

Good Luck to me!

No comments: