Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy day!

I haven't sang for a long long long long time! So glad that i finally had the chance, just before term starts! We had a fufiling breakfast.. so full that we felt like sleeping! Enzymes working on the food in our overloaded stomach= sleepy.

But this was all before we went to sing! As the time draws nearer to our singing session, you start to see grins on our faces!!
And our last photo before we fight for our mics!

After k-boxing, we decided to reward our growling stomachs wth xiaolongbao(S)! We headed for crystal jade steamboat with free flow xiaolongbao(S) at Holland V. YUMMY YUMMY!



And i told myself that i would be coming back for the xiaolongbaos and forgo the steamboat! Hahahaha!
This is no doubt a wonderful day for me! Cause singing and eating happens to be my fav. Of course, the company of my dear is important as well! I have to treasure this as I dunno when our next singing and makan date would be!! LOL.
Note: The descriptions of the pics were all bullshit (:

No comments: