Tuesday, June 9, 2009

my holidays..

One month of holidays has officially passed!
Other than meeting up with my friends, going out with my family and loved ones and giving tuitions.. I managed to read some books and complete two drama serials. I always complain that I have no time for storybooks.. I'm glad I have now! Haha.. I think both books are pretty inspiring and I think you guys should go read it! The " Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" is a book on how a couple can get along better when they realise the difference between men and women in general. Haha. And "Rich dad, Poor dad" is a famous book teaching one the correct mindsets to seeing money and investments. I shall share more when I'm free. As for the dramas, I would recommend the korean show. I think it is on par if not nicer than the taiwan version of 流星花园. It's a must watch for people for likes 流星花园.






Back to reading my book!
BYe!!






No comments: