Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1st handmade bracelet

Look at these!
They are my very first hand-made hp charm and bracelet!
Haha.. maybe it isn't good but i'll continue in hope to make better ones.
Anyway.. i gave them to my cousin as her birthday present (=



Anyway.. I just came back from KL on monday. It was a relaxing trip. But i came to realise that things in KL are not cheap at all. I sang karaoke on sunday at a rate of RM46 per pax which is equivalent to SGD19. This is cheaper than kbox.. but not that cheap either. And i had a big bowl of sliced fish noodles forr RM12 which is equivalent to SGD5. Not that cheap either. I bought 7 decorative charms at RM3 each. Also not that cheap. Hai. But the happy part is i get to see my younger cousins.. still as cute as ever! I visited my granny too.. She so skinny and weak.. See already also very xintong. And when my parents give her angbao she insist in giving to us(bros and i) instead. Hai. Always wun think for herself.. Once again, xintong is the word.
On the lighter note, i met up with connie, yc and albert for MJ session. Played with yc's bro too.. Haha.. the one we call jay chou since sec sch days.. And he still look like jaychou now -_- hahaha.
I've have a busy week ahead! I shall update soon!
Tataz!



No comments: