Saturday, June 20, 2009

disgusting woman

I met a disgusting woman today!
haha.. looks so pretty but her actions totally put me off my chair..
now, let me narrate..
i was on bus 184.. on my way to tuition..
the bus was crawling plus i wasn't fully awake yet..
decided to take out my mp3 so i turn back to my bag..
TO MY HORROR..
I saw this lady sitting 2 seats back plucking her armpit hair!!
and there was a guy sitting beside her la! omg..
that lady was in office wear and she was carrying a branded bag somemore..
Since she wear until nice nice and use nice stuff shows she cares about how pple look at her lo.
How can she PLUCK ARMPIT HAIR ON A PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND BESIDE A GUY SOMEMORE!

???? someone enlighten me pls..

Anyway.. i attended shirley's bdae party too. So paiseh that i had to leave early..

No comments: