Saturday, January 17, 2009

2009 resolutions!

2008 seemed to have passed very quickly.
It's time to do a short recap of what I've done for the year.
I thought it had been quite a fruitful and unforgettable year for me.
1. I had a taste of administrative work for 4 months.
2. I did relief teaching for another 2months following that.
3. I managed to get my driving license.
4. Completed a semester in FASS though results weren't good.
5. I went on a holiday trip to Beijing, Tianjing and Chengde with my family.
6. I learnt cooking, baking and how to iron clothes during the Dec break.

It has been an unforgettable year though not for a good reason as I've lost my grandfather to cancer. This is the first time I've experienced losing a close kin. The memories of what grandpa has left behind will always follow me. (=
To my dearest grandpa:
我永远都会怀念你!

And the following will be my resolutions and targets for 2009
1. I need to learn to be strong and optimistic!
2. I need to work harder to get better grades.
3. I should start to be more health conscious.

Lastly, I hope that 2009 will be a good if not better year for my family, my friends and myself!

Cheers
Pei Gee

No comments: