Thursday, February 5, 2009

International Week

I had my 1st life science lab lesson today!
I can't believe that i only learn how to use a microscope at the age of almost 21.
Haha! It was fun to see how cells of plants look like as we can't get to see them with our naked eyes. In any case, I had a great time..Meet three new friends from Arts who are also taking lsm1301 as a Breadth module. I don't feel so lonely now, having to cross over to Sci fac twice a week. (=

Anyway, i met Huijun after lessons today to take photos with traditional costumes. Hahaha!
It is international week therefore we get the chance to try out those costumes. Haha.. I shan't say much about it.. See it for yourself! haha.. On top of that, there were free samples of traditional food from various countries. We gave that a miss given that my dear friend hasn't complete her tutorial when lesson was just about to begin.!!!

Below are some pictures of two crazy girls getting so excited over what they're wearing!

That's all folks!

No comments: